Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
|Post Date||05 / 29 / 2019|
Enlivant is seeking a Regional Director of Sales and Marketing for our Carolinas / VA region!
At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
As the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for leading the sales and marketing efforts within the assigned region.
- Trains, coaches, evaluates, develops and implements the community’s sales plans working directly with the Community Relations Manager, Executive Director and Divisional Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for setting goals and objectives for the Community Relations Managers within the region and monitoring progress
- Leads regional team training sessions with a focus on sales and marketing
- Analyzes and monitors industry trends
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years of sales and marketing leadership experience in an assisted living, long-term care, hospice, homecare or other customer service field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- Ability to travel within the region
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Uphold the principals of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.