Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
|Post Date||09 / 30 / 2019|
|Category||Community Support Opportunities|
Enlivant is seeking a Maintenance Manager at Richland Place in Greensboro, NC
Full-Time | 1st Shift
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation, but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry, but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous unlimited paid time off program.
We provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles, in compliance with state regulations, and are up-to-date on industry best practices and resources. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all Enlivant employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, Memory Care courses from industry leader Teepa Snow, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today.
We will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. You are responsible for overseeing and maintaining the maintenance efforts within the community.
- Ensure communities repairs are maintained in a timely manner
- Manages and directs maintenance technicians to ensure the community is in agreement with current federal, state and local standards/regulations
- Supervises the community maintenance technicians and housekeeping staff which includes training, performance evaluation, and handling disciplinary issues
- Responds to maintenance request by community members which includes, painting, plumbing issues, electrical, heating and masonry work
- Schedules maintenance checkups on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, fire alarms, generators, washer and dryer, kitchen equipment and emergency pull cord equipment
- Upholds Enlivant’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibits good time management and organizational skills
- Possess the ability to handle complex issues
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Additional duties as assigned
- Previous experience within a facilities position in a senior living or healthcare environment
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma
- Two to three years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Must work a full shift, come to work on time, and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.