Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
At Ecolab, making the world a cleaner, safer place is our business. In our Life Sciences division, we are committed to providing our Pharmaceutical and Personal Care customers with the most effective, efficient cleaning and contamination control programs.
Ecolab Life Sciences is in the process of constructing new cleanroom manufacturing in Greensboro NC. This role will be responsible for creating a culture of high quality from the start of the new production. This role will have a wide array of responsibilities from hosting high-profile customer visits to writing and training on standard operating procedures for cleanroom manufacturing. We are looking for someone with high-energy, professionalism, and ability to influence people and culture.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for the Validation program ( facility, equipment, process, cleaning)
- Manages change control process for the Greensboro Life Sciences cleanroom production area
- Create and manage standard operating procedures(SOPs) to ensure quality standards are met for finished goods, raw materials, and sterile cleanroom operation
- Manages operational relationship with external sterilization services
- Leads ISO 9001 and ISO 14644 compliance. Supports compliance to Ecolab QMS. Trains associates on those standards.
- Leads all internal, external audits, and customer visits
- Leads complaint investigation process to ensure quick response and minimal repeat complaints
- Ensures all raw materials, packaging, and finished goods are tested and released per standards
- Drive the site quality improvement program to meet customer expectations, reducing complaints and leading TPM Quality pillar
- Ensure the chemical safety and quality of new and transferred products into the site
- Effectively manage the quality budget
- Coach and develop associates across the site on delivering quality assurance
- Develop and manage the site quality training program
- Degree in chemistry, microbiology or chemical engineering or other science
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience as a quality leader
- Validation, pharmaceutical industry, or cleanroom experience
- No immigration sponsorship for this role
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.