Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
The Program Manager will execute short to long-term projects to support the Supply Chain Global Loss Program, tasked with achieving results in safety, service, and savings. The candidate will coordinate and manage a portfolio of critical projects related to safety improvements, service initiatives including collaboration with the engineering team on key capital projects, and cost savings in the range of $500K-$2M+ in savings potential. The program manager will identify different options and gain approval and/or support for best alternatives from the Project Sponsor, Deployment Leader, and managers who will be engaged in project implementation. As a member of the Supply Chain Loss Program Team and the Plant Leadership Team, the candidate will also support the development of review and governance models for key initiatives that are executed across the site.
What You Will Do:
- Lead/support Supply Chain Loss Program projects, deliver timely results, track improvements, ensures control, and maintain accountability
- Seek out and quantify process-improvement opportunities. Assess/identify risk to fulfill the defined objectives
- Identify organizational barriers; work with Deployment Leaders, respective functional managers, to recommend and implement solutions
- Participate in project selection process with the plant leadership team, determine benefits, recommend resources/team members
- Organize, plan, review & communicate status of projects managed
- Train/mentor project team members in DMAIC and SMED methodologies
- Model operational excellence, visibly demonstrating leadership/change management behaviors
- Network with internal/external resources to bring best practices to the projects/organization
- Complete all requirements needed for Green Belt certification. Training will be provided by Ecolab Enterprise Excellence
- Engagement with the Focused Improvement Pillar to drive routines and competency building on project management and loss elimination tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of professional work experience in LSS, Finance or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years’ project management work experience
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Advanced degree preferred
- PMP Certification
- Green Belt Certified
- Experience initiating changes and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Prior supply chain experience in program management or plant based role
- Sound financial acumen (P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows)
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated skills to influence decision makes and motivate team members
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skill is must to train and coach others
- Advanced skills in MS office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project (is a plus)
- Self –driven, outcomes oriented performer
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.