Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance products and services for the hospital, institutional and industrial markets, has the following position open.
The Maintenance Technician diagnoses and repairs both facilities and production equipment in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long-term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab’s supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Interface with production/warehouse supervision to effect safe repairs to equipment and that equipment is returned to operations in an acceptable condition.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, and monthly safety checks.
- Makes repairs & modifications to equipment and facilities as scheduled through the e-mail work order system.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork assigned and coordinating with the Reliability Supervisor to ensure data is correct and recorded.
- City/State: Greensboro, NC
- Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
- Shift: 2nd (Monday - Friday; 2:00pm - 10:30pm)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years’ experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- 1 year of experience with electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial environment.
- 1 year of experience with PLC based applications in an industrial environment
- Must have elementary math capability and can follow oral or written instructions.
- No immigration sponsorship provided
- Must be able to perform all physical duties
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in electricity, power distribution, industrial electrical wiring, mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating ventilation and air conditioning, boiler operations.
- Able to work in difficult situations such as confined spaces, heat and in high places.
- Experience with pumps, welding, bearings, electrical safety, forklifts, gears, hydraulics, valves, and rigging.
- Experience in a TPM environment.
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.