Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
Ecolab’s Greensboro, NC manufacturing plant is seeking an Engineer II to join its industry leading manufacturing team. The successful candidate must “lean in” to challenges, drive continuous improvement, employee process controls, pilot and implement innovative solutions and complete cost-reduction initiatives through engagement with plant leadership, manufacturing team members, Ecolab Corporate Engineering and Regulatory agencies.
What’s In It For You:
- Opportunity for a long-term career path that allows for exposure into many areas of the Ecolab Supply Chain Division
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools and technologies
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Provide process engineering support for product line expansions in the Pressed Solids areas primarily and support other functions generally.
- Generate innovative solutions through collaboration with plant team members, Ecolab field reps, vendors, Corporate Engineering and Corporate Quality to conduct RCAs and CAPAs for quality improvements
- Foster cross-functional teams through TPM to prioritize and execute improvements in alignment with safety, service and savings goals
- Define and improve sustainable quality standards to ensure specification and regulatory compliance utilizing data analysis
- Write, revise, review, edit and implement quality documents
- Initiate and implement engineering design and specification changes
- Pilot, trial, build business cases and implement new technology and innovative solutions
- Manage and execute a portfolio of strategic and tactical projects
- Participate in the full life cycle of new product introduction and implementation
- Cultivate positive and professional relationships with fellow Ecolab colleagues around the world for idea sharing and business improvements
- There will be minimal travel opportunities for training, conferences, audits, facility visits and more
This will role will be located at our plant located 8300 Capital Drive, Greensboro, NC 27410.The Greensboro site specializes in manufacturing of a wide range of both liquid and solid specialty chemicals for applications in quick service restaurants and food retail services. The Greensboro campus is home to the KAY Divisional leadership team and the plant has seen significant growth over the past 5 years, including expansions into Pressed Solids manufacturing capacity and the addition of the first North American Life Sciences facility. Greensboro’s flexibility and capability to deliver high quality products to customers is recognized as top of class and opportunities continue to develop.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Engineering or related technical degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment, manufacturing, R&D, or engineering
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
- Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial engineering preferred
- Experience managing multiple quality improvement projects
- Experience with ISO 9001 compliance requirements
- Familiarity with UL, ETL and NSF regulatory compliance
- Experience in TPM and/or Lean Manufacturing
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.