Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
Commercial Solutions is an innovation-minded team that delivers information solutions to enable value delivery and drive profitable growth. The Deployment Manager position is responsible for partnering with key customers and Corporate Account Managers to launch and drive adoption of the new Kay Protect platform, which includes a customer portal, dashboards, alerts and a customer audit applications.
The successful candidate will be able to translate customer needs and align them with solution features. They will assist customers throughout the setup, launch and adoption process, answering business and technical questions.
What you will do:
- Partner with customers to define initial configuration of the Kay Protect platform, including audit checklists, alert recipients, Portal and dashboard access
- Present solution features and benefits and align them to customer business needs
- Partner with customers to obtain initial user and hierarchy data sets, ensuring data is complete and accurate
- Work with customer IT contacts when needed to initiate customer data feeds
- Manage all launch communications and timelines in coordination with the customer
- Provide training to corporate users and web admins as needed
- Monitor adoption metrics and partner with customer to improve utilization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, IT or similar discipline
- 8+ years professional work experience
- 2+ years experience working in a customer facing role
- 2+ years project management experience
- 2+ years of experience presenting to customers or senior leaders
- 15% national travel required
- 2+ years Business Analyst experience
- Experience in customer facing software solutions
- Experience in customer data management
- Excellent communication skills, including direct customer interaction, ability to answer IT related questions
- Organization and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in multiple software programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well with teammates to overcome challenges
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.