CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate - Greensboro/ Winston-Salem
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today’s market. Our sales teams’ help our clients find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing CoStar, the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a CoStar Sales Associate you will be responsible for managing an ever growing book of business working with existing clients to broaden their use of our products; CoStar Suite, LoopNet and Apartments.com. At CoStar you will receive a first class on-boarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs. You will have your own book of business, an endless supply of well qualified leads to develop, excellent products to sell, an excellent career development path.
- Develop and execute a business plan to manage and grow your existing customer base
- Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls, new business sales demonstrations, ensuring successful customer integration
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- Cross selling other CoStar Group Products including LoopNet, Apartments.com, CoStar Risk Analytics and CoStar Real Estate Manager
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
- Account for all field activities in our CRM system
- Represent CoStar at Industry Events and be an ambassador for the company
- Two or more years of successful sales experience preferably selling software as a service from leading software, business intelligence or information providers in a business to business environment
- Two or more years of experience in training clients on how to use solution post sale
- A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Sales experience
- Energetic and fast paced dynamic culture working with smart/driven colleagues
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation and an unreal annual Presidents Club Trip for Top Performers
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision benefits plan and industry leading total rewards program
- 401 K with Company matching and CoStar share/stock discount plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.