Center for Creative Leadership
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrated Marketing Specialist
at Center for Creative Leadership
Integrated Marketing Specialist
Directly supports marketing and sales efforts to develop leads and convert sales. In conjunction with the Integrated & Digital Marketing Team and broader Global Marketing Group, supports demand generation and maximizing marketing activities through the creation of sales tools and assets for positioning and selling CCL and the CCL portfolio. Assists with campaigns, internal communication, and driving innovation in B2B marketing by contributing new ideas and fresh perspective to the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to integrated marketing activities for assigned lines of business including:
- Strategic Support: Work closely with marketing leadership, product marketing and product strategy in the development of an annual marketing plan for assigned lines of business.
- Communications Development: Collaborate with the team to develop content for external and internal marketing communications (i.e. email, marketing collateral, case studies, website, SEO and social media platforms). Keep global partners informed.
- Demand Generation: Lead the creation of marketing campaigns to drive transactional revenue and qualified sales leads, coordinating with cross-functional teams and vendors, reporting with partners on campaign results.
- Account-Based Marketing Support: Assist in the creation of ABM-specific programs and materials, monitoring activity in CRM, and reporting on marketing impact on sales.
- Project Management: Drive marketing programs forward in alignment with overall strategy and internal teams while meeting required timeframes and within defined budget.
- Lead sales enablement activities for global marketing team including:
- Enhance and update the current sales enablement assets in our sales asset management system (High Spot) to drive lead to opportunity conversion.
- Manage the creation of new resources, tools and buyer enablement content to support the sales process and maximize the impact of marketing activities.
- Build and maintain a strong cross-functional collaboration between sales and marketing teams.
- Identify opportunities to create new digital tools to support sales to enable digital buying process.
- Ensure that materials displayed online and across global campuses are accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide regular internal communication of newly created or updated sales assets; understanding and utilizing global translation services for materials when needed.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- BS/BA degree.
- 3-5 years of marketing and sales support experience.
- Excellent communication skills: skilled writer and clear speaker.
- Self-starting, goal oriented, creative problem solver.
- Outstanding time/project management skills working with cross-functional teams including scheduling, planning, and managing projects.
- Familiarity in the B2B sales process; experience with customer relationship management (CRM) platforms is a plus.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is receptive to ideas from others, comfortable with change.
- Analytical skills to understand and interpret marketing performance data to inform priorities and future tactics.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.