Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Capital Automotive Group
- Greet and direct all customers with a smile.
- Install paper and plastic protective items and advisor’s tags to each vehicle
- Assist as needed in an initial write up for the advisors when busy
- Park vehicles as needed based on direction from Advisor and retrieve vehicles for customers
- Deliver finished vehicles to customers by removing all paper, plastic and tags numbers from the vehicle.
- Send each customer off with a “Thank you for your business!”
- Keep the drive free from debris (papers, trash etc.)
- Keep the drive clear for driving
- Mop any water that builds up in drive
- Maintain the coffee area, brew/refill coffee, wipe down and organize throughout the day
- Empty garbage cans (if overflowing)
- Tidy magazines, newspaper and furniture in lounge as needed
- Kids Play room -Turn on light daily and keep the room neat and tidy
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional service in a safe and timely manner.
- Able to organize, manage multiple priorities, and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Experienced in dealing with the public in sales/service capacity.
- Eagerness to learn new things, accept new challenges.
- Desire to grow with Capital Automotive group.
- Attention to detail.
- Dependable and accountable
- Detailed-oriented with a sense of urgency
Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Capital Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k), health, dental and life insurance, and vacation.
Apply online today at www.capitalautogroup.comWe are an equal opportunity employer