Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F & I Manager
at Capital Automotive Group
We are currently seeking an experienced top performing Automotive Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional confidence, interpersonal skills, the ability to work as an integral part of our sales team, and the desire to exceed our client’s expectations.
Finance Manager would be assisting customers with the financing options and products for the continued care of their new or used vehicle purchase. Also selling finance and insurance programs and other applicable after-sale products to new-car and pre-owned car customers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to select, train, coach and develop associates
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Finance Managers are required to have a valid driver’s license in good standing and a high school diploma, college degree would be beneficial
- We prefer 3-5 years of Top performing finance manager experience
What We Offer:
Offer a progressive, forward thinking work environment, state of the art facility, and a multi-million dollar inventory with hundreds of new and pre-owned vehicles available for sale. We believe in promoting our top performers into upper level management positions.
We provide one of the best compensation packages for Finance Managers in the industry, including salary and monthly bonuses. Our commission structure is designed to put you in control of your income. You will enjoy an industry leading six figure income with dedication, hard work, strong selling skills, and attention to detail. Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Opportunities for career advancement
EOE Employer, All Applications kept in the strictest confidence.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check with valid current driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.