Capital Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Sales Consultant
at Capital Automotive Group
University Ford is looking for Talented, Energetic Product Specialist to join our diverse team and ensure the bright future of our Company which will Include SALARY + BONUS. Our employees are the Key to our success and we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential. We invite you to join our Award-Winning Dealership, take control of your future, and build a foundation for Financial Success.
IF YOU'R INTERESTED IN A REWARDING LONG TERM CARRER, APPLY NOW! HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD PURSUE A CAREER WITH CAPITAL FORD CHARLOTTE
SALARY +* *BONUS (No Draw Like Others)
Outstanding Training Program
Life & Disability Insurance
401K with Company Match
Requirements: High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school
Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicle features and technologies, as well as accompanying guests for test drives.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
Sales Associate - Requirements:
- Previous automotive sales experience not required.
- Some sales experience preferred from other industries
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance