Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Technician I
at Cambrex Corporation
Process Technician I
About the Job
Cambrex High Point is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented individual to join our Chemical Development team of dedicated professionals focused on customer service and quality. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Process Technician I.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing equipment operations including batch reactors, filters, dryers and pumps.
- Move material between the warehouse and the process suites.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance for the GMP and large-scale production areas. Basic ability to clean equipment and manufacturing facility.
- Work with scientific staff to complete chemistry projects.
- This position works with and handles hazardous materials and wastes at Cambrex. This person has the appropriate qualifications to read, understand, apply and communicate written and verbal information regarding handling and managing hazardous wastes. Training is required within six month of assuming duty and once a year thereafter.
- He/She is also responsible for recognizing emergency situations concerning hazardous materials and wastes..
- Basic analytical testing in support of in-process assays
- Assist or observe lab-scale chemical research for the purpose of scale-up understanding
- Less than 3 years’ experience in a GMP Chemical Pharmaceutical pilot plant environment.
- 5 or more years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Hazardous materials handling experience: flammable liquids, compressed gases, toxic solids.
- Writing skills for procedures and reports.
- Basic chemical processing skills: weighing, calculations, GMP documentation, vacuum and pressure operations
- Fork Lift and other basic material handling experience
At Cambrex, we recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, casual dress, paid company holidays and paid vacations.
Please send all resumes to:
Cambrex High Point
Attention: Human Resources
4180 Mendenhall Oaks Pkwy
High Point, NC27265
*Cambrex High Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cambrex is committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Drug-free work environment. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.