Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technician Crown Nissan
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Service Technicians
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Attention Nissan/Infiniti Certified Technicians
High Volume Nissan Dealer with LOTS of HOURS to turn is Expanding our team !!
**Weekly Pay Roll - Great Benefits - Great Team Environment**
ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member
Flexible Schedule with Work/Life Balance
Stock Equity Grant program for high performance
401k plans with company matching
Crown Nissan is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 26 collision centers!
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold daily, 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members to build relationships with and 8 million happy customers to provide customer service to!Asbury is one of the largest franchised auto retailers in the United States with over $6.8 billion in total revenue in 2018, and we are continuing to expand our workforce!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
- Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
- Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on automobile, and or, light truck vehicles
- Utilize hand held devices to diagnose malfunctions
- Assist and help fellow technicians in the shop with vehicle diagnosis
- Participate in the training and developing of novice team members/technicians in the shop
- Take care to ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must have basic tools
- Must have great technical and mechanical skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities