Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Human Resources
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Now Seeking an Experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner to support our NC & VA Market!
This position will allow you an opportunity to network within the community, develop strong relationships
while assisting others with career opportunities development and growth!
This position will be based in Greensboro, N.C.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The role of the Talent Acquisition Business Partner is to to recruit for all dealerships positions within assigned market, with a strong focus on technicians,sales associates, service advisors and other positions determined by hiring managers.
- Contact, interview and communicate with applicants to identify talent
- Build a strong partnership with the hiring managers, HR team, talent acquisition team and fellow peers
- Develop and build a strong partnership with technical schools and colleges in the communities to build a base of referrals to establish a talent pool
- Communicate daily with Hiring Managers, HR Managers,General Managers, Regional Fixed Director, Talent Acquisition team and Manager
- Will be required to source, screening, call, and interviewing a high volume of candidates for the company
- Host and Attend career fairs and seminars as needed
- Communicate with the HR team to ensure all hires make it through on-boarding process
- Conduct regular training webinars for hiring managers to effectively utilize the ATS
- Traveling is required, up to 40%
- Must be able to maintain and manage a rolling average of 50-80 open requisitions
- Previous Recruiting experience highly preferred
- Previous Automotive experience highly preferred
- Experience using hiring assessments preferred
- Great public speaking skills, customer service skills and writing
- Must have the motivation to be successful
- Must be able to create and maintain relationships with applicants, business partners and employees
- Must be familiar with using recruiting systems/ATS
- Must maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Must be a team player
- Must be self motivated and be able to work independently
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening ( background and drug)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.