Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Advisor Crown Honda
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Service Advisors
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
**Attention Experienced Service Advisors**
Crown Honda of Greensboro now seeking "Top Talent" to add to our growing team !!
Great Team-Great Benefits-Great Opportunity-Great Pay !!
With our rich history of success and growth, we are looking to expand our workforce and are currently looking for driven, dedicated individuals that are excited at the opportunity to join a winning team.
The ideal candidate will have a previous Automotive Service Advisor experience!
Crown Honda of Greensboro is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group, a Fortune 500 company (NYSEABG) with over 80 stores and 103 franchises!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain pertinent vehicle information
- Actively promote and build rapport with the customer
- Advise customers on the care and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Generate and provide customer with a complete and accurate estimate of repair
- Establish and communicate completion time of repair with customer and technician
- Answer incoming service calls
- Maintain and schedule service appointments
- Follow prescribed procedures for customer post follow-up resulting in return visits, increased sales and admirable CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
- Strictly follow the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines and procedures
- Conduct business in an honest manner that maintains the manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above Asbury's specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, and company policy, regarding the safeguarding all customer, company and manufacturer information, as well as customers vehicle and property
- Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment with limited supervision
- Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred
- Previous experience in CDK is a PLUS!
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.