Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Consultant at Crown Automotive Nissan
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Sales Consultant, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for motivated, energetic, customer-focused individuals who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Performance-based positions available (Full Time) at Crown Nissan of Greensboro
3900 West Wendover Avenue Greensboro, NC 27407
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Primary role of the Sales Consultant is to work with customers who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process to the final sale. The Sales Consultant builds a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage their customers' buying experience and for future repeat business.
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify needs using the Asbury selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Conduct test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Answer inbound sales calls and respond to Internet inquiries
- Achieve daily outbound phone and email quota
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings
- Work with customer from start to finish throughout the buying process
- Must have motivation to be successful
- Exhibit great customer service skills
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- Prior automotive sales or retail experience, customer service, call center, or business development experience a plus
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Training will be provided
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred
- MBA a plus!
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.