Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate Crown Acura
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Acura is looking for energetic individuals who are seeking a career with an opportunity to maximize your income potential and join our team as an Sales Professional!
Ideal candidates are college graduates, former-military personnel and motivated individuals with general background in sales,
(Ex: mobile phone,electronic sales) customer service, restaurant, grocery, retail,hospitality,real estate, telemarketing,call center, insurance and banking industries.
Previous automotive or sales experience is NOT required/Paid Training provided!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify needs using the Asbury selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Answer internet leads with in the stores required time and email product information with pricing
- Answer sales phone calls and set appointments for customers
- Confirm appointments
- Make outbound phone calls to follow up with customers on inquiry, after the sale and for repeat business
- Conduct test drives and vehicle walk-arounds with customer
- Work with customer from start to finish throughout the buying process
- Must have motivation to be successful
- Exhibit great customer service skills
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- Prior automotive sales or retail experience, customer service, call center, or business development experience a plus
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Bi-lingual is always a plus
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities