Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resource Manager Crown Automotive
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Human Resources
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry?
As an Human Resource Manager at Crown Automotive, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for strong, energetic, people-focused HR Manager who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess a successful track record of professional growth in their career and will build, develop and foster full partnerships with our dealership management team. A strong commitment to HR specific training and credentials is highly desired. This person will work closely with the HR Assistant to provide guidance and leadership as needed on highly confidential human resource matters and special projects.
- Facilitate resolution of employee relations issues and administer progressive discipline and performance improvement plans and monitor progress
- Consult with employees and managers on employee issues to ensure that all parties are aware of both company policies and labor laws
- Provide advice, counsel, and interpretation to managers and employees on HR programs, policies, and a wide variety of organizational and employee performance issues. Responds to needs of the dealerships, managers and employees in a timely manner
- Conduct and document complex investigations (on-site or via phone) into workplace complaints with interviews of employees, managers, or third-party personnel
- Analyze notes to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and summaries of findings for management
- Process terminations and identify potential employee relations issues, reporting findings and recommend action
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all employee-related federal and state regulations
- Represent the organization in unemployment proceedings
- Local travel will be required to VA and throughout NC
- Bachelor's degree in human resources preferred or a related field required
- 5+ years of human resources generalist experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years of management experience required
- HR certification (PHR/SPHR) strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Familiar with Ultimate Software and iCims is a plus
- Automotive experience a plus and or retail industry experience
- Employee relations experience a must
- Must be able to pass pre employment screening (background and drug)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.