Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance and Insurance Manager Crown CDJR
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Dealership Finance
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Do you have a passion for developing talent, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry?
Seeking Experienced F&I Professionals
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Experience a PLUS
Excellent Income Potential
As a Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of team members and customers every day. We are looking for organized, energetic, customer-focused professionals ready to join the Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team in Greensboro, NC. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Finance and Insurance Manager's primary responsibility is to manage the financial transaction of the vehicle buying experience for each customer of the dealership. Work with lenders to obtain bank approvals for car purchases, produce the financial paperwork, and consultant the staff on DMV laws.
- Work directly with the sales team and customers to assist in the financial buying process of the car buying experience
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Consult and sell finance & insurance warranties to customers
- Produce and submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure funding from finance sources in a timely manner
- Achieve monthly objectives
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for turning in customer paperwork to lenders and accounting
- Responsible for securing and handle customer money during vehicle transaction; turn money into accounting
- Adhere to all local and national regulations and advise the sales team on new and recently change state laws associated with purchasing a vehicle
- Partner with service advisor's to assist customers with purchasing extended warranties when needed
- Must be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders and vendors
- Must be able to give a proper finance and insurance menu presentation explaining warranty packages
- Assist sales professionals with customers when needed to explain lending options and warranties
- Build relationships with local and national bank and manufacturer representatives and meet with them monthly
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office products and dealership management systems
- Detail oriented and can stay organized in a fast pace environment
- Strategic thinker that will strive to find a solution for every customer when needed
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to understand tag and title laws; DMV
- Prior automotive sales consultant experience required; 1-3yrs
- College in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or in a related field preferred
- Must have a track record of impeccable customer service reviews
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at www.asburycareers.com.