Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Experienced Office Manager
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Automotive Now Seeking an Experienced Office Manager
As an Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Office Manager plays an integral role in the management of the on-site accounting team that supports dealership customers and department managers. The Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial condition of the dealership and directing the overall financial planning, budgeting and accounting practices. As with all positions within dealerships, managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Interact daily with dealership managers to resolve issues between the shared processing center and dealership managers
- Routine review of operating reports per Asbury requirements
- Assist dealership personnel with general human resource questions
- Supervise compliance administrator and assist with deal flow and resolving problem deal and CIT issues
- Hire, train, and counsel the compliance administrator
- Work with the title service provider to resolve documentation issues
- Attend manager meetings regarding dealership operations, deal flow, and CIT
- Ensure dealership managers comply with Asbury policies and procedures and report to the Market Controller any deviation from these policies
- Minimum of two years accounting/office manager experience preferably automotive
- Strong problem solving, analytical and investigative research skills are required
- Computer literate; competence in ADP and other finance applications is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management, staff, and vendors
- Process and solutions oriented, analytical, and detailed oriented
- Must possess people management and leadership skills
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must be able to pass pre employment screens (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.