Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Detailer Crown Volvo
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Volvo Now Seeking Detailers for High Volume Volvo Dealer
Crown Volvo is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 26 collision centers!
This position will consist of working outdoors and in inclement weather.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
We are looking for Detailer's to help run our car wash service lane to help prepare our vehicles to be presented to the customer after a sale or service. This position involves a variety of cleaning duties to ensure excellent preventative maintenance of the vehicles.
- Exterior detailing involves cleaning, restoring or exceeding the original condition of the surface of the car's finish (usually a paint with a glossy finish), chrome trim, windows, wheels, and tires, drying the exterior, as well as other visible components on the vehicle's exterior
- Interior detailing involves cleaning, floor mats, upholstery, vacuum seats and flooring, compartments, windows, etc.
- Ensure interior is dry to prevent mildew
- Ensure the cabin of the vehicle is clean and smells good; using deodorizing products
- Washing, drying, and detailing vehicles for customer delivery, and or, to prepare for vehicle lot inventory
- Maintain Asbury quality standards
- Training will be provided
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow manufacturer recommended procedures
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for a long period of time as well as bending and lifting light items
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
What do we offer
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities