Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Honda Now Seeking Delivery Specialist to add to our Growing Team!!
The ideal candidate will pride themselves in delivering Stellar Customer Service and ensure each and every customer is provided an in-depth delivery experience!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Delivery Specialist is guest centric focused, a technology savvy individual that is responsible for creating a "wow" delivery experience. The Delivery Specialist ensures that each guest has a complete understanding of all features and capabilities of the vehicle. Provides seamless introduction to the Service Department by scheduling guest's first service appointment (pit stop).
- Assists the Product Specialist with locating vehicles specifically selected by guest
- Prepares vehicle for delivery by locating keys, books, and get ready
- Provides Quality Control after each clean for delivery to ensure guest satisfaction
- Assist in service lane with guest questions on features
- Assist with fueling cars for delivery
- Conduct delivery of new, used and certified pre-owned vehicles: explains all features, sets up Honda link, and all personalized setting
- Introduces and educates guest on Service Kiosk
- Utilizes Service Kiosk to schedule first service appointment (pit stop)
- Greets guest upon arrival of first service appointment and conducts "encore delivery" of vehicle recently purchase
- CSI and online reputation follow-up on day 3 and day 7
- Explains dealership third party transportation "Lyft"
- Provides guest with a "who to contact" list (i.e. body shop, finance, GM, VOM, etc.)
- Assists in lot management (parking cars, filling holes, securing cars at the end of each day)
- Must have a track record of impeccable customer service reviews
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company MVR policy requirements
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background and drug test)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities