Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Car Washer Crown Acura
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Crown Acura Now Seeking Car Washers for High Volume Dealer !
This position will require working outdoors and in inclement weather.
Crown Acura is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive a Fortune 500 (NYSE:ABG) automotive retailer with over 80 stores and 26 collision centers!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Car Washer is responsible for moving customer and inventory vehicles from the lot and/or service drive to the car wash for a thorough car wash.
- Inspect every vehicle prior to commencing with wash for any existing damage
- Drive vehicles from the service lane/shop through the car wash/ wash bay
- Return vehicle to the service lane/lot when wash has been successfully completed
- Ensure vehicle was cleaned properly including drying if applicable
- Prior car washing experience a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow manufacturer recommended procedures
- This position will require working outdoors and in inclement weather at times
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background and drug test)
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities