Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Shop Painter Crown Paint & Body
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Collision, Body Technician
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
*Attention Top Collision Painters*
Crown Paint & Body is Growing at a Rapid Speed
Resulting in an Immediate need for an Experienced Painter for our evening shift!
Crown Paint & body is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive a Fortune 500 (NYSE:ABG) automotive retailer with over 80 dealerships and 26 collision centers!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Perform quality repairs without passing on defects
- Paint vehicle surfaces by utilizing a sprayer or brush when applicable
- Mix paint according to manufacture specifications
- Produce test panels when needed to obtain industry acceptable color match
- Consistently utilize all required safety equipment and follow proper repair procedures
- Understand and keep abreast of and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintain an organized personal work area and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued learning by ongoing participation in I-CAR
- Previous auto body painting experience required
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds is required
- May be exposed to chemicals, fumes, high levels of dust and noise in repair center
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including respirator
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities