Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Service Technicians
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Experienced Automotive Technicians wanted for fast paced high volume Acura store!
Premium Free Health Care - Stock Equity Grants - High Earning Potential- Career Path
Crown Acura is a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG) servicing the Greensboro area for more than 30 years
while staying true to our philosophy of nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction is delivered each and every time we interact with a customer/guest!
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Make accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Document all work performed and recommended on assigned repair order
- Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
- Maintain technician proficiency as specified by Asbury standards
- Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
- Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on vehicles
- Perform all levels of preventive/routine maintenance services
- Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
- Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the Asbury specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
- Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
- Take care to ensure that customer’s vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
- Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and information
- ASE certifications heavily preferred
- Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
- Previous automotive technician experience required
- Must have basic tools
- Must have great technical and mechanical skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
What do we offer?
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities