Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Acura Greensboro Quick Lube Technician
at Asbury Automotive Group, inc.
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- Posted Date
- Entry Level Technicians
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
If you have a passion for turnin' wrenches, but need a chance to prove yourself...LOOK NO FURTHER...
As a Quick Lube Technician you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of team members and customers every day. We are looking for coachable and energetic individuals ready to explore a career path in the car repair industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Full Time Quick Lube Technician at Crown Acura of Greensboro
3908 West Wendover Avenue Greensboro, NC 27407
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Perform oil changes, tire rotations/balances, battery testing, fluid checks and/or flushes
- Perform air filter changes
- Perform alignment checks
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintenance
- Introduction into light line automotive repairs
- Makes accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory instructions and standards
- Stay up to date by reading and understanding factory bulletins, covering campaigns, updates and recalls
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Examine assigned vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Understands and completes required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc
- Utilizes product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools
- Continuously expand your knowledge of new technology to gain additional practice
- Automotive technical school certifications a plus!
- Previous experience highly preferred
- Automotive apprenticeship experience a plus
- Must have good prior work or school attendance
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have basic tools
- Must pass pre-employment screening (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plan with company match
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech’s, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.