Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supplier Relations Specialist
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
We are seeking a Supplier Relations Specialist (SRS) to assist in the Recovery audit process working with our clients' suppliers to ensure we are completing an efficient and successful audit for our clients. The Supplier Relations Specialist is responsible for obtaining accounting statements from suppliers that reflect our client's financial status/transactions.You will review, identify, and contact vendors by telephone, email, and fax to obtain accounting statements to achieve assigned weekly export targets. You will track their call information received in appropriate databases by making notes of every conversation with vendor in the database with brief detailed notes. The SRS position plays a key role in capturing outstanding transactions not yet processed by the client. The ideal candidate thrives in an environment where they can utilize their time management, independence, and conflict resolution skills. Required location is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC Office.
- Contact vendors via telephone to obtain a statement or an aging schedule per vendor list and handle all calls in a professional manner and obtain weekly call targets
- Locate vendors via Vendor Research Tool, internet, APEX for phone number/address
- Review, identify and contact additional vendors with previous client project recoveries by telephone, email and fax to obtain statements (call goal established by mgmt)
- Re-contact vendors for updated statements where credits were previously out of scope and are now in scope that was never exported.
- Achieving assigned weekly export targets
- Track information received in appropriate databases by making notes of every conversation with vendor in the database with brief detailed notes
- Fluent or strong background in the one of the following languages is preferred but not required: Russian, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish
- Fundamental knowledge of various office machines (copiers, fax, etc.).
- Adept at prioritizing duties in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal and external staff
- Proficiency in the use of Internet and MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) software applications
- Independent, Dependable, Inquisitive, Initiative
- 2 years of customer service or relevant business experience
- An Associate’s degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience contacting suppliers/customers via the telephone
- Experience in a call center environment is a plus
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!