Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Engineer, WinForms
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (WinForms) is responsible for the development and maintenance of internal and external-facing products written in Microsoft’s .Net Framework. The developer will be working with both Windows (WPF / WinForms) and Web Applications. The developer will maintain and implement new functionality in applications written in .Net that make use of SQL Server including stored procedures, and SQL Reporting Services. Experience with .Net, SQL Server, WCF, and Web API are a must. The developer will work on a team of developers with similar complimentary skills and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code. Required location is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC Office.
- Design, Development & Support of existing and new functionalities.
- Development of new screens and objects (both WPF and Web) in ASP.Net/C# using .NET / .Net Core and MVC5.
- Development of REST based services including WCF and OData.
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
- Work with Junior and Mid-Level Coders; mentoring, code reviews, and assigning tasks appropriate to skill level.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
- Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- Commitment to excellent customer service and product development
- Strong problem analysis and decision-making ability
- Ability to continually evolve/improve productivity and environment and learn new development trends/practices
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline
- Four years’ experience .Net Development preferred (Min 1 year in both VB.Net and C#)
- Two to three years’ experience in application, database and middle tier component design
- 2 or More Years of Entity Framework
- 2 or More Years of WPF
- 2 or More Years of WCF/ Web API / WPF
- 2 or More Years of MVC
- Strong SQL skills
- Prior experience and usage of ADO Entities
- Deep Win Forms Knowledge
- TFS (Team Foundation System)
- Strong Object Oriented Development fundamentals and expertise
- Experience with Design Patterns and Coding Best Practices
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!