Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Supplier Enablement
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
The Manager, Supplier Enablement Services is responsible for working with the Apex Supplier Information Management team and Apex clients to define and deliver strategies to connect our clients’ suppliers with Apex software solutions to drive supplier use, cash discounts and revenue goals. We are seeking an experienced supplier onboarding professional to manage a small team of supplier enablement specialists engaged in supplier outreach programs based upon supplier segmentation strategies. Required location for this role is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC office.
- Collaborate with clients to develop supplier on-boarding objectives, targets, and strategies; define target supplier segments, early payment offers, and other incentives.
- Design and implement onboarding and marketing campaigns to promote supplier registration, working capital programs, e-invoicing, and other objectives for domestic and international clients.
- Work with the broader Supplier Information Management team to ensure suppliers register and take advantage of the programs offered by our clients.
- Provide hands-on experience and lead by example by managing multiple clients and their targeted suppliers, ensuring that suitable prospects are followed-up within a reasonable timeframe, keeping professional notes within our CRM tool
- Create supplier-facing email templates, unattended voice messages, web and social media content to promote adoption.
- Oversee a team of demand generation representatives conducting high volume call and email campaigns.
- Persuade suppliers to become active on our clients’ chosen Supplier Information Management software modules through effective education, nurturing and negotiation.
- Conduct webinars and product training sessions for suppliers, as required.
- Respond to incoming supplier questions on products and services.
- Collect information and analyze it to identify how well campaigns are working, reporting these metrics to clients and adjust the engagement strategy and messaging accordingly to deliver campaign goals.
- Identify potential new Apex customers from suppliers that we engage in campaigns.
- 3 years’ in a supplier onboarding, inside sales or direct marketing role.
- Good understanding of working capital, purchase to pay, order to cash and payment processes, dynamic discounting, invoice financing, and supplier information management.
- Background in procurement or payments sector across a range of company sizes.
- Consultative selling and negotiation skills.
- Other flexible duties as needed, including willingness to travel.
- Exposure to Contact center operation.
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!