Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Specialist II
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
The key function of the Implementation Specialist II is to provide technical leadership and support for client implementations of APEX’s apexportal Solutions software applications. The right candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and help identify and troubleshoot problems for our client implementations. This person will possess a strong, broad IT background including knowledge of software implementation processes and both software-as-a-service and on-premise solutions. Required location is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC Office.
- Present technical overview of apexportal and technical requirements to clients when planning implementations and upgrades.
- Design and develop workflows for the functionalities in apexportal and present it to key stake holders.
- Assist clients in designing and developing interfaces between their ERP systems and apexportal and lead the testing of ERP integrations which includes reconciling data between client’s ERP system(s) and apexportal.
- Develop and unit test different base line modules of apexportal Solutions
- Develop apexportal Solutions specific to the client’s requirements which include adding client side drop down menus, search bars, and drop-down toggles and setting up nightly batch jobs using SQL Server Management Studio and C# code.
- Troubleshoot network, database, and software problems for our client implementations.
- Manage setup of technical environment for hosted clients.
- Communicate/coordinate with Client Value Team as well as Audit team to support clients.
- Develop, Implement and enhance high impact business process improvement projects.
- Serve as primary contact for our client IT department
- Conduct technical training for designated client IT owners of the software.
- Provide information and recommendations to leadership on both regular and ad-hoc basis. Prepares regular reports sent to management.
- Create and maintain Mockups, BRD, FRD and Wireframes using various applications like Visio, Excel, Microsoft Project, Adobe, Snagit.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
- Involve in other in-house Research & Development project such as Live TIN matching, Smart VM, Rules Engine project etc.
- 2 Experience working on SDLC methodologies like Agile methodology, Scrum.
- 2 years’ experience working on SSIS - Developing and deploying SSIS using various sources like Oracle/SQL Server/Flat Files/SAP systems
- 2 year experience using SQL - SQL Server- ability to create complex Stored Procedures, indexes, views and jobs.
- Data definition, data manipulation, data control, and transactional control
- Administration, including creating and restoring SQL backups
- Knowledge of business intelligence software like Tableau, QlikView, SSRS and PowerBI.
- Hands on experience with key technologies relevant to API and ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, REST, SOAP.
- Experience working with windows networking, including IIS and Windows security admin and Knowledge of FTP, secure FTP, and PGP.
- Knowledge of using Command Prompt and its commands.
- MS SQL Certification preferred.
- Experience in version control tools like CVS, SVN,GIT,TFS to manage and control software development.
- Ability to travel approximately 25-50%.
- 2 years of experience as a developer, analyst, data analyst, or in a similar data-focused role with exposure to Data Warehousing concepts (ETL).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field is Required. Masters Preferred.
- 1 years of experience with Scripting languages like HTML, JS, CSS, C#, VB.Net.
- Experience working with external clients and provide appropriate solutions to the clients based on their requirements to attain automated, scalable systems.
- Experience in or exposure to Accounts Payable applications in ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, or J.D. Edwards preferred.
- Knowledge on Report migration, Subscription, Data extract from ERP systems preferred.
- Experience working with cross functional teams and business units to define application and system configuration standard.
APEX Analytix is the first to bring Cognitive Technology, including IBM Watson®, to the apexportal and AP Recovery Audit industry to drive smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, and working capital. We serve Global 1000 clients on 6 continents, in virtually every country in the world, safeguard $2.6 trillion in disbursements each year, and are fluent in languages covering 98% of global trade. Our apexportal Solutions leverage our massive proprietary database of scored supplier records to recover and prevent overpayments, improve processes, ensure compliant supplier relationships, and optimize working capital.
Our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry, and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving fortune 1000 clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include: health plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development, results in over a quarter of our open positions, filled with internal promotions annually! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide the tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!