Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Channel Sales
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
Responsible for building and growing the channel partner sales program in North America and Europe. This position will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding and managing partners in the channel to achieve partner and APEX Analytix objectives to drive profitable growth in line with the company vision. The preferred location for this role is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC Office.
Tasks and Activities:
- Develops a business plan and channel sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability through partner selling of software and audit services.
- Responsible for recruiting and negotiating partnership agreements with new partners, lead the recruitment, sales and contracting of new partners into the Channel program.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns with partners to accommodate goals of company.
- Responsible for providing initial and ongoing software and audit solution training to include ongoing training around new releases, products, enhancements and positioning.
- Educate partners around APEX product messaging and competitive differentiation.
- In coordination with Marketing team, build and maintain partner sales enablement materials and sales methodology best practices.
- In coordination with Marketing team, work with channel partners on co-marketing and promotions.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with Channel Partners and provide sales and marketing support and assistance to achieve sales quotas.
- Responsible for maintaining Channel sales pricing models.
- Responsible for supporting Channel Partners in sales cycles as needed throughout process to include qualification, demonstration, proposal and contracts.
- Work with partners to establish growth plans with current and prospective channel partners.
- Provides regular forecasts on anticipated partner sales and tracks partner generated revenue.
- Provide APEX management with operational and revenue results based on established metrics.
- Knowledge of Target Account Selling or MillerHeiman a plus
- Knowledge of Karrass Negotiating Skills a plus
- Knowledge of Power Messaging a plus
- 5 years of experience in channel sales management.
- 10 or more years direct selling financial software and service solutions to senior finance executives in Global 1000 companies in the US and Canada.
- SalesForce.com experience a plus
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!