Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Manager
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
The Digital Marketer develops and implements campaigns that generate leads for targeted products and business segments through digital media. Required location is working onsite in Greensboro, NC.
- 4 years’ experience with planning, executing and optimizing marketing campaigns for B2B SaaS products
- 2 years’ experience with CRM and marketing automation, ideally Salesforce and Pardot Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of digital media with an emphasis on performance channels such as email, display, search and social media
- Analytical mindset, with attention to detail and commitment to being accountable
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires a fast learner and flexible thinker
- BS degree
- APEX Analytix company and product knowledge
- Ability to build and nurture internal relationships
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!