Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Support Analyst - Accounts Payable
at Apex Analytix
A snapshot of what you would do:
We are seeking an Audit Support Analyst to assist in the Recovery audit process working with our clients' suppliers to ensure we are completing an efficient and successful audit for our clients. Ideal candidate will have a background in Accounts Payable with highly developed analytical skills, including the ability to research issues, understand root causes, and implement solutions. You will initiate and follow through to resolution on overpayment claims, as identified through a statements audit and/or Accounts Payable audit enabled by our FirstStrike software. You will utilize remote client system access for research and resolution and partner with other members of the audit team to keep the client apprised of the audit progress. This is a highly responsible position, as the ability of the Audit Support Analyst to consistently complete claims directly impacts revenue and the overall success of the company. The required location is working onsite in Greensboro, NC corporate headquarters.
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of customer service, sales, credit, accounting or business related experience, 3 years of experience preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Adept at working in fast-paced work environments and adapting to change
- Exceptional ability to multitask, including seamlessly transitioning between different accounting systems and accounts
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal staff, clients, and their suppliers
- Well-developed time-management skills, with the ability to plan one's tasks and self-manage progress toward task completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn/gain proficiency in proprietary software tools.
- Fluency or strong background in one or more languages is ideal as we are a global company. Specific language needs: Chinese, Portuguese, German, French, and Spanish
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!