American Dental Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time General Dentist - Thursdays & Fridays
at American Dental Partners
University Dental Associates has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Part-Time General Dentist to join our team. Ideally, we are looking for a provider who can work on Thursdays and Fridays ongoing to supplement our other talented doctor. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages. Greensboro is the third most populous city in the state and considered the "gate city", as it is a short trip to all the major cities in North Carolina!
University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success through growth and innovation. Over the past 22 years, our doctor owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations across North Carolina.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
To learn more about American Dental Partners and University Dental Associates please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.udadentistry.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.