Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Embedded Software Application Engineer
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Direct Hire
You will be joining a dedicated team with high ambitions who solve issues from the increasingly complex demands on theglobal market. We work closely with production, after market, suppliers and quality engineers; which create a dynamic and varied work environment. We dare to change and we are trusted and empowered to take decisions for our future products to drive prosperity through transport solutions. We are working with autonomous agile teams, who take full responsibility for their deliveries. In other words we are a team delivering great enablers for our customer success.
- Specify, design, and deliver a single and/or group of electronic control systems in various customer architectures from concept throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Collaborate with suppliers, customers, and production for logical design, functional and cross functional specifications to continually improve quality in a tight time frame.
- Working with enthusiastic engineers and be an active part of our Agile journey
- Work in a company where your individual development matters
- You have a BS/MS or similar experience in electronics and/or embedded software
- It is important that you have competences and experience in areas like embedded software architecture, design and verification, ideally in a complex multicore CPU environment.
- We are working in a global environment, so you need to have good communication skills
- The role includes both teamwork and independent work so you need to have experience from both. You can work easily in a team and can also perform more independent work when needed
- As a person you are open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them